Using Credit Knowledge for a Better Future
After you complete this course you will have the credit knowledge, power and passion to take control of your future.
In this self-paced course, you'll learn about budgeting basics, good vs. bad spending, living on your own and more.
While money is important to everyone, learning about money can be pretty dry and boring—that's why we'll do our best to entertain you while increasing your knowledge!
This course is brought to you by
Everything you need to know about credit
- CHAPTER 1- First Things First – Your Credit Report
- CHAPTER 2- FICO and You
- CHAPTER 3- Next Things Next – Finding Your Score
- CHAPTER 4- Establishing Good Credit
- CHAPTER 5- Repairing Your Credit Score
- CHAPTER 6- Bankruptcy
- CHAPTER 7- Credit Counselors/Debt Consolidators
- CHAPTER 8- Mistakes Can Be Made
- CHAPTER 9- Identity Theft and Your Credit
- CHAPTER 10- Raising Your Credit Score
- CHAPTER 11- Review/Conclusion
- FINAL EXAM
Quincy Luzunaris is the Owner and Founder of Kredit Koncepts Financial Service, which specializes in credit recovery services and credit score improvement. His approach is fundamentally different. He is building a large, diverse network that inspires individual to take control over their financial status. Quincy is insistent on presenting youth with positive images that are from the urban communities. Hailing from the inner city, he often explains his objectives that "In America, the financial industry is not as easily accessible as one might think. In fact, many times urban communities are not exposed to financial education and end up with seemingly unrepairable credit histories before the age of 25. My vision is to see that change; educating communities at younger ages and taking the power of out the pocket and putting it in the pen".